The Mona and Scott Allen Scholarship Fund Guidelines
The Mona and Scott Allen Scholarship Fund has been established to assist students who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs.
This scholarship may be used for tuition, books, and other academic fees. The scholarship must not displace any institutional aid.
This scholarship is nonrenewable. However, previous recipients may reapply as long as they meet the eligibility requirements
Pickaway County Community Foundation
770 North Court Street
Circleville, OH 43113
Application and Award Process
- Pickaway County Community Foundation will send applications to the eligible high schools for distribution for the upcoming academic year. Applications will also be made available on the Pickaway County Community Foundation website and in the office.
- Candidates complete the paper application by the deadline.
- After the deadline, the Pickaway County Community Foundation reviews complete applications for eligibility.
- The Foundation sets up the selection committee meeting.
- Finalists are chosen by the selection committee.
- Interviews of the finalist take place.
- The Foundation sends denial letters to those who did not receive the scholarship.
- The Foundation sends award letters to recipients that include an explanation of the payment request process and the proof of enrollment form.
- Once proof of enrollment has been received by the Foundation, a check will be sent to the recipient’s educational institution.