Adam Carter Memorial Scholarship Application
This Scholarship is awarded in memory of Adam Carter. Adam was a student at Westfall High School in the class of 2010 and passed away unexpectedly in 2008 due to an automobile accident while driving to school. Scholarships have been awarded each year in Adam’s memory since 2009 to graduating seniors from Westfall High School.
The scholarship may be used for tuition, books, and other academic fees. The scholarship must not displace any institutional or other aid.
This scholarship is not renewable.
Pickaway County Community Foundation
770 North Court Street
Circleville, OH 43113
Westfall High School Guidance Counselor
Application and Award Process
- Pickaway County Community Foundation will send applications to Westfall High School for distribution for the upcoming academic year.
- Candidates complete the paper application by the deadline.
- After the deadline, the Pickaway County Community Foundation reviews complete applications for eligibility.
- The Foundation sets up the selection committee meeting.
- Finalists are chosen by the selection committee.
- Interviews of the finalist take place.
- The Foundation sends denial letters to those who did not receive the scholarship.
- The Foundation sends award letters to recipients that include an explanation of the payment request process and the proof of enrollment form.
- Once proof of enrollment has been received by the Foundation, a check will be sent to the recipient’s educational institution.